About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

The first dump of May

 We hit 10,000 views last Friday so a massive thanks to everyone who has visited and fed the Blogodile over the years. I think the stat-tracking started in mid-2010 so there are probably some uncounted views but yeah, hopefully the next 10,000 will come quicker! 
 To celebrate we've given the Blogodile a wash and a make over as you've probably seen so let me know what you think of the new design.


 Also decided to leave my Creepy Mario picture as it was (with a couple of adjustments) as it received so much great feedback. I did start adding textures to his clothes but in the end decided it was good enough without so here's the finished piece:


 Lanny is hopefully going to get it printed as a poster so I will post a photo of it when he takes one.

 Finally here is the completed version of episode 1 of my Lego Minecraft videos:



 There's still some stuff that needs changing and adding. I've changed the font of the 'BLOGO' logo on the title card as well as changing the Minecraft text colour. I also want to change the font of the text in the instructions. Any ideas let me know.
 In the future I want to do a 3D animation of a Lego-style Minecraft box opening and the instructions and blocks falling out to start the video rather than just a title card. Finally, a friend's idea, I will add a page at the start of the instructions listing all the blocks required for the entire build.

 That's all for now bye

No comments:

Post a Comment