About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Friday 4 May 2012

Star Wars Day 2012 (Darth Maul)

 Just a quick drawing to warm up for the massive amount of drawing I have to do over the next week. As it's May the 4th I decided to do a Star Wars-themed picture so here's Darth Maul (probably the best thing about The Phantom Menace). Might do one every year!


 Also my amazing girlfriend bought me a Lego Boba Fett clock (click the Star Wars label at the bottom of this post to see my other Star Wars stuff including a sketch of Boba!): 


 More stuff coming soon byyyyyyyyeeeeeee and may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment