About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Thursday 17 May 2012

Yogdrawing + Project Steel

 As some of you will know I am a massive fan of The Yogscast. I decided to do a drawing of their most popular minecraft series so here it is: 


 I'm very pleased with how it came out. It's a similar style to my Mario and Luigi pictures but slightly less creepy I think.

 Also here is a silhouette and scale image of all the character designs I have been doing over the past few weeks. They are for a game I am currently working on with Pete and Ollie called Project Steel, at the moment, and you can get more information on the current build etc by clicking on this exact text which will take you to Pete's blog.


 Full character design drawings coming soon!
bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment